Dynamic Attendants, located at Industrieweg 20a, 1521 ND Wormerveer, Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
1521 ND Wormerveer
Ronald Hillebrand is the Data Protection Officer of Dynamic Attendants she can be reached via Privacy@Dynamic-Attendants.
Personal data that we process:
Dynamic Attendants processes your personal data by using our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself. Dynamic Attendants does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name (Up to 2 years after designing from our website)
- Sex (Up to 2 years after designing from our website)
- Address details (Up to 2 years after designing from our website)
- Phone number (Up to 2 years after designing from our website)
- Email address (Up to 2 years after designing from our website)
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Details about your activities on our website
- Customer contact information list via an app
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process:
Our website and/or service has no intention of collecting data on website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot verify that a visitor is over 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data on children from being collected without parental consent. If you er van are satisfied that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us through Privacy@Dynamic-Attendants.com, we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on the basis of which basis we process personal data:
Dynamic Attendants processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet
- To be able to call or email you if necessary, to perform our service
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Allow you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Dynamic Attendants analyses your behaviour on the website to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Dynamic Attendants also processes personal data when we are legally required to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
Dynamic Attendants does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example, an employee of Dynamic Attendants) in between.
How long we keep personal data:
Dynamic Attendants does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- personal data > Retention period up to 5 years after you last used the site, for both administrative and legal purposes.
- IP Data > Save term 2 years to track the use of the site for your and our security.
- Information about your activities on our website > Retention period 2 years to track the use of the site for your and our security.
- Data about your browsing behavior across different websites > Save term 2 years to track the use of the site for your and our security.
Sharing personal data with third parties:
Dynamic Attendants shares your personal data with several third parties if necessary, to execute the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process data in our mission, we enter into a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Dynamic Attendants remains responsible for these processing operations. In addition, Dynamic Attendants provides your personal data to other third parties. We only do this with your explicit consent.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use:
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and requested permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete any information previously stored through your browser’s settings.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These include advertisers and/or social media companies. Here’s an overview:
Cookie: Googly Analytics
Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visit
Retention period: 2 years
View, customize, or delete data:
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to revoke your possible consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Dynamic Attendants and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have of you in a computer file to you or another organization you mentioned.
You may send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to Privacy@Dynamic-Attendants.com.
To ensure that you have made the request for access, we ask you to send you a copy of your ID with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Social Security number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond as soon as possible, but within four weeks, to your request.
Dynamic Attendants would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data:
Dynamic Attendants takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or Privacy@Dynamic-Attendants.com
This document is a translation of the Dutch version, the Dutch version will always be used in court.